First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Upgrading SD card for ZTE Warp.

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I need to upgrade my SD card. How can I transfer my contacts, music, and other media files?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (309k points)
edited by

To perform this operation connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable and enabled Mass Storage. In My Computer, you will see your phone with its storage drives available for use. Navigate to Card and copy all its contents on your PC for backup. Replace the card and copy the contents back.

Your contacts are not saved on the SD card. They are either kept in the phone's memory, Google account or on the SIM card.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register