First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I can't use the messenger.

0 votes
asked by about Paltalk Messenger
edited by

I can't use the messenger. Paltalk restricted my account. I get the following error code : tc-5609. What can I do?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (80k points)

If you receive the mentioned error code, you are banned from Paltalk network. This means that you can't access it anymore for an unknown period of time. In this matter, the only thing that you can do if to visit the developer's support website, fill in the form from there and wait to get a response from the Paltalk support team. There is nothing else that you can do. To be noticed that changing your nickname or re-installing the program will not help.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register