First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I want to use the PC instead of E1151.

0 votes
asked by (120 points) about E-Designer
edited by

We have e1151. Terminator was broken. Can we use PC to control in process and how?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)
edited by

You can use the PC to control the device as long as the right drivers are installed for the machine to be recognized on the operating system. Access the page of Beijer Electronics and browse through the files listed under the Download section. You will have the possibility to download all the necessary drivers and software to control the device. Look at the back side of the device to see the exact model and manufacturer.

Downloads page:

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register