Can't install Bluestacks. Error is: "Bluestacks already installed, Bluestacks Player App downloading".
If you can't install Bluestacks, it's most likely that there are services running. Please open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Escape / right click on taskbar > Task Manager) and locate running applications starting with **HD_***. Right click each one and kill it, then you can install Bluestacks.
It happened to me and i have the solution. All you need to is open cmd (command prompt) and type regedit, on the left-corner pane, locate HKEYLOCALMACHINE click and look for "Software" find bluestack and delete. Then Install bluestacks again That will definitely work!
Can't install Bluestacks. Error is: "error:50"
I FOLLOWED THIS " locate HKEYLOCALMACHINE click and look for "Software" find bluestack and delete." but its showing "can not delete bluestacks: error while deleting key" :(
now what else can be done?
do as above and go to local c:/ and program files and program data search for blue stacks and delete them and use windows cleanup and download blue stacks again and install have fun
Juzz delete all files from c drive.then try
Open Task manager and find any process running related to bluestacks, if any kill them and try again, try by admin login.
1) Download Revo Uninstaller and launch it.
2) It will generate a list of programs and right click ‘Blue Stacks’ and select ‘Uninstall‘.
3) It will backup registry and create a system restore point.
4) Now the uninstaller will popup and click next.
5) The uninstaller will will disappear abruptly. Don’t worry.
6) Now click “Scan” button and you will see leftover items of Bluestacks, click Select All and click the button Delete.
thanks for solution......its work perfectly..............
You might be only uninstalled blue stack app you have to uninstall notification center also then it will definitely work.