First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Why can't I find the driver for my Android phone model SCH R530C?

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I would like to copy my movies from my Samsung Galaxy Model SCH-R530C Android version 4.0.4 to my PC. Please help me!


1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (100k points)
edited by

You can find the driver from its official US support website. Then you will need to download Kies to transfer movies, music, pictures, contacts, etc. If you don't want to use Kies, then download the USB drivers and plug in your phone. Once it's installed, you will see it in My Computer from where you can copy all your content.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register