First time here? Check out the FAQ!

How to fill out line 229?

0 votes
asked by about StudioTax 2016
edited by


I need to fill out "Claim for Meals and Lodging Expenses", I went to T1 page 3 first, double click line 229, and pick TL2 form, but I couldn't fill out the money (type the number). How can I fill out TL2 to do meals and lodging expenses claim? Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (309k points)

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) have a page set up exactly for this procedure. There are PDF files and Help links that could help you get what you need with the application.

Here is the link to the PDF files:

There is information related to the line 229 as well:

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register