First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Is there an application to fill out HCFA forms?

0 votes
asked by (120 points) about Just Claims HCFA-1500
edited by

I need a computer program to fill out HCFA forms. How do I do this?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

Yes, there is an application and it's called File Mate 1500. You can download a trial of it from the official website. According to its description, you can edit and fill HCFA 1500 forms. Access the website, download the trial and then load your forms or use the available ones from within the program.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register