First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Certificate of Tax Residence

0 votes
asked by
edited by

We are a Polish company that uses the services above and we need a tax residence certificate for tax purposes. We need a certificate for the 2016 and 2017 year if possible.

Could you please send me this document or direct me to someone aware of that.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (236k points)

I don't think you can get that information here, because we are simple users that help other users with problems they might have. I recommend contacting the ones that developed the application you're using. For that to happen, go to Help > About and use the contact information you find there to directly contact the developers of the application.

It's the only way to obtain what you need in a timely manner.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register