First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Latest questions about "digital documents"

0 votes
1 answer 51 views
We are a Polish company that uses the services above and we need a tax residence certificate for tax purposes. We need a certificate for the 2016 and 2017 year if possible.
asked Jan 19, 2017 by Karina Krzysztofik
To see more, click for the full list of questions or popular tags.