First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Supplier balance adjustment.

0 votes
asked by about Pastel Partner Version 11
edited by

How can I change the supplier balance without affecting the control account or the general ledger? Problem came from previous years and was corrected in General Ledger. The correction was never made in the supplier control account. That means the loss was already accounted for in financial statement. I can not do a supplier journal as I need to provide a contra-account. In this case I can not do that. Please, can you assist me?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (309k points)

I've searched for information related to Pastel Partner and the operation you have mentioned, but there isn't anything specific. However, I recommend checking the available information through the websites listed through Google Search since as far as I know, Pastel could be a pretty complicated application.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register