First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Need someone who can complete a report.

0 votes
asked by about Timber Theft 2012-02-22
edited by

I have your Timber Theft program, but need someone who is able to complete it. I had someone back in February who said they could, but has failed to do so and the statute is running out. I would like to find someone who can assist me in completing the report so I can forward it to the DEC within the next thirty days. Any ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

You don't need someone to complete reports, because you can do it yourself as well. I managed to find a user and program guide where you can learn how to work with the software.

The official website provides a link to a PDF file that is called: Timber Theft Program Users Guide.

Make sure that you have a compatible PDF guide installed on your PC:

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register