In order to restore your data, you should have a previously saved backup. If you need advice on how to create your backup please follow the tutorial available from BlackBerry. Once you have your backup, you can restore it to a BlackBerry phone by following these steps:
- If your BlackBerry smartphone includes built-in media storage, mass storage mode must be turned on.
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and click Device > Restore.
- Select the backup file that you want to use to restore your data.
- Click All device data and settings.
- If your smartphone includes built-in media storage, select the Files saved on my built-in media storage checkbox in order to restore all the data.
- If the backup file is encrypted, type the password that you set to encrypt and click Restore.