You can move your iTunes backup by using Samsung's Kies software, which is useful for transferring your data from any device to a Samsung device. You should consider the fact that only Kies version 3.0 and later is compatible with Mac OS. In order to move your contents on your Samsung phone, you should:
- Know the location of your iTunes Backup.
- Download and install Kies.
- Connect your Samsung smartphone to your computer.
- Open Kies and click Tools > Transfer data from a non-Samsung device > Samsung
- Mark the device that you want to transfer backup data from, in your situation you should mark Apple.
- Click Change to locate and select the backup that you want to transfer to your phone.
- Select the content you want to transfer to your device. Mark the I agree, checkbox in the Data conversion agreement section, and click Start.
- Click Complete when the process finishes.
If you need more assistance you can consult Samsung's tutorial for your situation.