There are 48 languages available for use with Windows Live Essentials. If you select a language, it will apply to all WLE programs. Usually, if you want to use a new language, you have to download it first. These steps will help you get the language that you want :
- Close all WLE programs.
- Click on the Windows Start button. In the search box type LangSelector and select the app from the results.
- Under What language do you want to use? click on the drop-down arrow and select your preferred language.
- If the language you select isn't installed yet, make sure you're connected to the Internet so that you can download and install the new language, and then click OK.
- If asked for download allowance, click Yes.
- WLE installer will install the language. When it's done click Close.
- Open any of the WLE programs to verify that it's done.