Automatic printing of your emails is available by default in the Outlook and in order to perform this operation, you should first set up a rule and a task. You do not need additional plugins or 3rd party applications for this job. Please perform these steps in order to set up your Outlook to automatically print incoming emails:
- From Outlook menu choose Tools > Rules and Alerts…
- Click on New Rule button.
- Please check “Check messages when they arrive” following Step 1 option then click on Select A template.
- On the Step 2 click on Edit the rule description if you want to name the rule for its fast recognizing.
- Do not choose any Filtering because it is not needed.
Under Step 1 on Select action(s) check print it and you are done.
Now all incoming emails will be printed using the default printer available.