First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Modify JPEG resolution

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I have a JPEG that is 120x120 px. I need it larger. How do I do that?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (264k points)
edited by

You can change the resolution for the JPEG file with practically any image editor, but it will reduce the quality. For example, you can resize a big image to a small resolution and keep the quality, but it's impossible to do it backwards.

To change the resolution, download and install XnView ( ), then right click your picture and choose Open With. Select XnView, then go to Image > Resize and input the desired resolution.

Use this image as guidance:

enter image description here

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register