First time here? Check out the FAQ!
x

Versions and differences of IESpeaker.

0 votes
asked by about IESpeaker
edited by

What are the differences between the preliminary, 2 and 4.1 versions of IESpeaker? Can the sound be recorded?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (194k points)
edited by

No, the sound can't be recorded from the application, however, you can use a 3rd party tool to record the sound played on your speakers.

Regarding the version number, the application suffered various modifications to the code level and features. Basically, the only thing that changed was the code in a proportion of 80 % and the rest of 20% were the features. The problem is that the application is not available anymore because it appears to be discontinued.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register
...