First, you need to know that it is not recommended to download unknown server because they may be corrupted or contain Spies (servers that gather your information and then sell it to companies). In order to download/add new servers, open the application, click New Server button, and fill up the IP, Port and Name field with the servers list provided by eMule:
- 126.96.36.199:1176 - Emule Security 1;
- 188.8.131.52:3883 - Emule Security 2;
- 184.108.40.206:9939 - Emule Security 3;
- 220.127.116.11:5041 - Emule Security 4;
- 18.104.22.168:7111 - Peerates.net;
- 22.214.171.124:7111 - PeerBooter;
- 126.96.36.199:4184 - TV Underground 1.
Also, you can add the new servers list automatically from the Options menu. Launch the program, click Preferences and select Server. Click the Edit or List button located in the the top-right corner and enter
http://sites.google.com/site/ircemulespanish/descargas-2/server.met?attredirects=0&d=1 URL in the opened Notepad file. Close the file, save it and click Apply.
Note: If you want, you can find and download servers using Google, but you need to know once more that it is not recommended.