First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I want to transfer pictures from Unimax 570. Can you help me?

0 votes
asked by
edited by

Trying to find a CD for my Unimax 570 phone to move pics from a phone to a computer. Can you help?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (193k points)

You will need to contact the manufacturer of your device to obtain access to the FTP where all the downloads are stored. If you try to access the FTP, you will see that a username and password needs to be entered and the only way to obtain those is by contacting them at:

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register