First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Software for moving water on the desktop by mouse clicking.

0 votes
asked by (120 points)
edited by

I need to know the name of the software which can make desktop seem like it's moving water by clicking mouse pointer.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (100k points)

Getting a water effect for your desktop is easy but it requires a powerful graphic card which is able to emulate the movement of the waves you are doing with your mouse. In any case you could try Watery Desktop 3D to get a very smooth and cool effect on your desktop by moving the mouse from side to side. For good results (in case the graphic card is a bit old) you could try the Medium settings option for a good performance vs. quality result.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register