First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Sony support software

0 votes
asked by about ImageMixer
edited by

I have Sony Digital Video Camera Recorder, model DCR-TRV840. I don't have the CD-ROM with the Pixela ImageMixer Ver.1.0 for Sony. How can I obtain this or which link should I go to download this software?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (194k points)

The application you mentioned is bundled with Canon camcorders. For Sony there is Picture Motion Browser as the default software. You will need that software instead of Pixela.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register