Yes ! it is possible. It is very complex to find it out by manually. Use the calculator http://www.aqwnet.com/index.php/tools/ip-mac-calculator to convert ip address to Mac. Internet networks requires two types of addresses:
Mac is the physical address of the computer hardware . It can't be changed. It contains mixture of both alphabets and numbers. It is separated by hyphens.
Ip address is an unique address assigned to every device. It contains only the numbers. It is separated by periods.
To find both Mac and ip by using the following command :
- Start ->run -> cmd and press enter
- Command prompt dialog box will appear on the screen
- Type ipconfig/all and press enter
- It shows both Mac and ip address
- Mac address is labeled as Physical address example : 00-0c-xx-yy-zz-xx
- Ip address example : 192.xx.yy.zz
If you want to determine your external ip use Ip-details.com