DriverAsisst comes with a modern interface which is both easy-to-use and good-looking. Even complete beginners will be able to use this self-explanatory, intuitive application without any trouble at all. Since it can also perform automatic downloading, installation, and updating of drivers as long as you purchase its full version, DriverAssist also often proves to be a real time-saver as well. You probably already have the most recent drivers, but if you'd like to manually update or reinstall a driver, here's how:
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update. 2. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Select Update Driver.
- If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on.
- the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
Reinstall the device driver:
1. In the search box on the taskbar then select Device Manager.
2. Right-click the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
3. Restart your PC.
4. Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.