Version 18.2 of ANSYS HFSS supports the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows 7 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise editions)
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise editions)
- Windows 10 (64-bit Professional, Enterprise and Education editions)
- Current Windows 10 versions with the following servicing options are supported: Long-Term Service Branch (LTSB) & Current Branch for Business (CBB).
- Semi-Annual Channel is not supported with this release.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.7, 6.8, and 6.9 (64-bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 (64-bit)
- SUSE Enterprise Linux Server (SLES) 11 SP3, and SP4 (64-bit)
- SUSE Enterprise Linux Server & Desktop (SLES / SLED) 12 SP0 SP1, and SP2 (64-bit)
- CentOS 7.3
I've checked other websites, but didn't find anything about version 15.2 which means that it's either not compatible or not available anymore.