Performing a system restore will wipe all your data and it will return your system to factory default settings.
In order to perform a system restore, kindly follow the next steps:
- Connect the AC adapter to your computer and plug the battery.
- Turn on your computer
- Press ALT and then tap rapidly F10 and do this until the system boots.
- A screen saying "Starting Acer Erecovery" will appear.
- Release the keys and you will see 4 options to choose from.
- Select the option "Restore the system to factory default" in case there is a drive containing the files else choose "Restore the system from CD/DVD" if you have the backup CDs or "Restore from user backup" if you have previously performed a backup.
Exit the application and the computer will reboot and you will have a fresh system restore.