These are the system requirements for the Phoenix 5.5:
• Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 operating system
• 256MB system memory (RAM)
• 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space*
• ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
• DVD-ROM Drive for installation
• 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
• 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)
I also checked the specs for your Dell and found out that it supports Windows 10 and 8. If you have Windows 10, right click the installer of Phoenix and choose Properties > Compatibility then select Windows 8 from the list and it should run.
As for your RUN issue, right click it and use Run as Administrator.