First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Moving Golfer's Diary to a new computer.

0 votes
asked by about The Golfer's Diary and Reference CD
edited by

I want to move a registered version of the Golfer's Diary to a new computer (Windows). How do I do this? I downloaded a trial version, but can't see how to use my registration number.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

It all depends on how the application is installed. In most of the cases, simply copy the installation folder to a USB drive and then copy it to the new computer. On the old computer you also have to back up the registry items as well. Go to Start > Regedit > HKEYLocalMachine > Software and locate the Golder's Diary folder. Right click it and choose Export. Save the REG to flash drive and import it on the other computer. The software should be registered.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register