I have a problem for boundary layer. In fact, my model is complex in shape. It is a multiple body (7 solid coupled by fluid). The model dimension is 7000 mm, but it has about 2500 number of small holes with 7 mm diameter. The model is not sweepable and also I can't use the multi-zone method. For my model, only tetrahedral meshing is allowable by Ansys.
I could mesh the model with following quality:
- 8,000,000 cell (tet,pym,hex) which is the last for my computer capacity.
- 4 boundary layer in fluid
- Sqewness 0.94
- Aspect ratio: Max is 41000 (in prisme boundary layer)
My questions are:
- How can I create a hexagonal boundary layer? (model is not sweepable)
- How can I improve the aspect ratio without increasing number of cells?