The hard reset operation is somehow the same as for many devices with an Android operating system. Follow the below instructions to learn how to hard reset your phone.
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold Volume Down + Volume UP + Power button.
- At this point, the Recovery menu will appear.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset using Volume buttons.
- Confirm the operation with Menu Key + Back Key.
- Select Yes again using Menu Key + Back Key.
- Reboot phone.
Note: It will take some time before it actually boots.