First time here? Check out the FAQ!
x

Problem when publishing reports.

0 votes
asked by about FastStats Excelsior
edited by

I've spent ages creating a dashboard, which is populated using lookups to tables updated by Excelsior. It's scheduled to update regularly, and publish the new report once updated. So far so good, but the odd thing is that the data labels for some of the charts have either disappeared (moved behind the chart) or aren't behaving as they should (not visible if a zero value, for example). Obviously they all work perfectly on the template, just not the subsequently published reports. Anyone had anything similar? Any ideas as how to to mitigate against it?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (264k points)

You will have to get in touch with the developer to find out the cause to this issue or the fix. I have tried getting troubleshooting information, user manuals, or something to obtain info, but the official website doesn't offer anything. Access the Support page, then click on a button on the right side to get in touch with the developer. He should provide all the necessary tools for this procedure.

Support page: http://www.apteco.com/services/apteco-support

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register
...