First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I own 64 Bit Sound Recorder & Editor, but I need the access key.

0 votes
asked by about PolderbitS Sound Recorder und Editor
edited by

How does an owner of 64-bit PolderbitS PC Sound Recorder & Editor get a new key, because I've moved the software to my new PC and now I need the access key to activate my software?

I tried contact , butthe site is "missing". What can I do to acquire another access Key (without having to re-buy my paid for software)?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (264k points)

There is no way to acquire a new access key for the application because it has been discontinued. You will have to backup the registry from the old computer and merge it to the database on the new one. To do this, go to Start > Run > regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Polderbits. Right click the folder, export it as REG, transfer the REG to new computer, install the software again in the same location where it previously was and MERGE the REG file and it should be activated.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register