There are a few signs that may help you find out if your cell phone has spy software installed. Quite often these signs can be quite subtle but I still googled some ways to help you detect if mobile spy installed on your phone.
1. Notice whether you experience trouble when shutting off your phone or whether your phone continues to stay lit up for several seconds to a minute after you've shut it off.
2. Notice if your phone lights up when you're not using it to make or receive a call or access any of the phone's apps. Spyware has to ""call"" your phone to get information.
3. Note any strange background noises or clicks when you're on a call.
4. Notice an increase in GPRS activity. This indicates spy software is tracking your location.
5. Notice whether the icon that shows the Internet connection activates several times a day for no reason.
6. Ask anyone who may have borrowed your phone whether they installed any software, wallpapers or ringtones.
Additional: When you suspect mobile spy software is installed on your cell phone, I suggest you visit this Site http://www.remotespy.co/android-blackberry-spy.html
to know info about what is mobile spy software. It will help you to detect spy software in your cell phone."