First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Solving a question related to Word.

0 votes
asked by about NEW MSCIT DEMO EXAM
edited by

In the given Word document I'd like to change the character position of 2nd word of 3rd sentence to Raised by 2pt. How can I do that?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)
edited by

Open the Word file, then go to the position where the word is located and double click it. Now you have two ways to do this:

  1. While the word is selected, locate the Font Size and add +2, then press Enter.

  2. With the word selected, press Ctrl + Shift + ">" to increase the font size.

No matter which way you choose, the result will be the same.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register