First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I'm looking for a program.

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I'm looking for a program that will allow me to have birds or airplanes go around an image from my collection. Can you help me?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (193k points)

I recommend you try Birds on desktop software developed by HTWares. This tool will allow you create an animation with birds flying around the screen where you can set a photo from your collection.

If you want to edit your image and add some airplanes or birds around its content, I recommend you try Adobe Photoshop. You can test it free of charge by downloading its trial version. With this program you can create GIFs with airplanes or birds flying around the photo. Use Google search engine to find tutorials and guides.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register