First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Bypass country restrictions.

0 votes
asked by (120 points) about Web Freer
edited by

I am in China and I want to use Facebook from my Android phone. What should I do?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (264k points)

Since Web Freer is not available for Android, you will need to use another application called Hotspot Shield. Just like Web Freer, the application establishes a connection between you and a secure server, eliminating all the filters applied to your network connection.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register