First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I lost the application. How can I get it back?

0 votes
asked by (120 points) about Ulead COOL 360 Viewer
edited by

I purchased Ulead COOL 360 Viewer a few years ago, but I had a hard disk failure and I lost the program. It does not appear to be recoverable. How can I get it back without purchasing another download?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (193k points)
edited by

Unfortunately, there is no way to obtain another free download because the application has been discontinued by Ulead Systems and it is no longer supported. I suggest you to try other similar applications from Software Informer database.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register