First time here? Check out the FAQ!
x

Hi its just 71% from the game finshed at the end of section 15 , Where is the other 29%

0 votes
asked by about Mafia II

Hi
its just 71% from the game finshed at the end of section 15 , Where is the other 29%

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Try finding all the play boy magasines and wanted posters.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register
...