First, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run Pro Evolution Soccer 2010:
- Operating system: Windows XP SP 3, Windows Vista or Windows 7;
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 with 2.6 GHz;
- RAM Memory: 1.5 GB;
- Free Hard Drive Space: 9 GB;
- Graphics Card: GeForce 6800GT with 256 MB or equivalent;
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher;
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible;
- Resolution: 800 x 600 monitor resolution.
If the requirements are fulfilled, update your video card drivers, install the latest version of DirectX and try to run it using Administrator rights. Alternatively, reinstall the game.