1) In Windows Control Panel, open Add/Remove Programs if you are using XP or open Programs and Features if you are using Vista or 7.
2) Uninstall all copies of Adobe Flash Player and of Java
4) In either Firefox or Internet Explorer, go to www.java.com and install the latest version of Java
5) Using Firefox, go to www.adobe.com and install the latest Flash Player plugin
6) Using Internet Explorer, go to www.adobe.com and install the latest Flash Player ActiveX add-on
8) Enjoy. If you are still having issues, your computer may have other issues that are causing a conflict. See your local computer tech.
-- Patrick B.