First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I just received a ZVUE 260 for Christmas, but the Zapp software is defective. What to do?

0 votes
asked by (120 points) about ZAPP
edited by

I can't even go to the home site because it no longer exists. Any suggestions? I have no intentions of paying for the program and I shouldn't have to. Is there another program that's free and would be able to do the same thing?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (236k points)

There is no need to use the software that arrived with the device because you can achieve the same results while using others. To transfer the files, you can use the usual way from the My Computer. To encode the files, PocketDivXEncoder is an all around encoder application that can help you convert the videos to the ZVUE format.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register