First time here? Check out the FAQ!

How can I blur faces?

0 votes
asked by
edited by

Is there a way to pixelate an object or face, moving or stationary, using software?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (100k points)

You can achieve this with any image editor that has advanced editing functions. You can use, for example, Gimp which is a clone of Adobe Photoshop, but with free licence. Simply load your picture, use the selection tool, select the area and apply Blur filter. You can choose Gausisan, Motion or Radial blur.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register