If you check the for Google Input, you'll see that the only limitations apply to the items you add, not the total number. I've installed the application and I've randomly added macros. there was no such thing as limitation to 70-100.
I am sure that you didn't follow the rules to add macros and that's why the software throws an error. Here's what it says about macros that you want to add in the database:
- Macro Text should consist of only alpha-numeric characters and the length should not exceed 100 characters. Macro Text is case-sensitive.
- Macro Target should not contain any spaces and the length should not exceed 50 characters.