You can disable it using a simple tool found in your Windows system. In order to do that please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Start button and click on RUN
- Type CMD and press Enter.
- Type MSCONFIG and press Enter.
- Navigate to Services tab and locate TouchPortal item which is produced by Acer Corp.
- Disable that service and perform a restart of your computer.
Next time when you start your computer the service will not run anymore. To enable it, follow the same steps and use Enable instead of Disable.