First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Are you searching for employee for Web Developer.

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I am a WebDeveloper. I have 2 year experience in Web Development. Can you address me where should I post my CV?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (309k points)

There is a page on the main website called For Developers. It's in the footer area of the website. There you will find a General Information link under the For Developers title. Access the page to read about the partnership information. That is all that I could find related to your inquiry.

To make it easier, use the following link to reach the desired page:

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register