First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Which Ulead Express Photo Editor 4.0 has the erase feature?

0 votes
asked by about Ulead Photo Express SE
edited by

I used to have a Ulead 4.0 that I could rub a photo and add that portion to another photo. Is there any other software available that has this feature as I understand Ulead 4.0 says it is no longer available? Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

What you're referring to is called image cutting and most of the available image editors have this option built-in and ready to use. There are professional image editors like Photoshop, but you can achieve this with the help of Photoscape, for example.


Install the software, load the image and then you can use the Cut feature to remove a part of the image to paste it somewhere else.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register