Officially, no, the software is not compatible with Windows 10, but it's specified on the System requirements page that it runs on Windows 10, which means it's somehow possible that it will run on Windows 10 as well.
There are the system requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, each with latest Service Packs
- Internet connection: Internet access is highly recommended
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB
- Screen resolution: min. 1024 x 768 pixels
- Software: .NET-Framework 4
In Windows 10, apply Windows 8 compatibility and then launch the application.