The Magic Carpet game has the following specs;
Game time: Long
Difficulty level: Medium
Skill level: Mostly skill
Chance of winning: Medium; about 1 in 5; 20%
Main Objective is to move all the cards to the foundations. In the beginning of the game, an Ace and King are displayed as the foundations.
Rules to play:
- Ace foundations: Build up in suit from Ace to King. For example, a 2♥ suite can only be played on an Ace♥ Suit.
- King foundations: Build down in suit from King to Ace. For example, a Queen♣ Suit can only be played on a King♣ Suit.
There is also the Tableau which is actually the Magic Carpet. This also has some rules like:
- Cards with at least one short side free (i.e., not blocked by another card) are available for play to the foundations.
- You can play the cards to the waste pile, up or down in suite.
- You can't build on Tableau
- Can't fill spaces left.
- Click a card to turn it up to send it from stock to the waste.
- Two redeals are permitted (three deals in all).
- You can add card to foundations but only with the top one.