First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Migrating the software.

0 votes
asked by about PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor
edited by

I have Polderbits installed on my PC, but would like it on my laptop instead. Is the software transferable and, if so, do I need a separate access key for my laptop?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

The official website doesn't work anymore which means you will have to manually transfer the software on the new computer. You can use a USB flash drive and copy the contents of the installation directory. However, you will need a serial number, but because the official website is discontinued, it's impossible to obtain one. If it doesn't require online activation, I believe you can use the old serial number to register it.

I recommend choosing a free application that gives you the same functions as the one above. It's called Audacity and it can be downloaded from the official website.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register