Audio tracks belong to Audio CDs. You can't convert a MP3 file to an audio track format and listen it on your PC. Converting a MP3 file to audio tracks requires that you burn a CD with 12-14 tracks on that CD. You can browse through the contents of the CD and copy the files that are on the CD but you can listen to them only if the CD is in the CD/DVD-Rom.
In order to create an Audio CD, please follow these simple steps:
- Download and install Nero StartSmart.
- From its main interface, click on Audio Burning > Create Audio CD.
- A new window will pop up where you can add files to the CD.
- Clicking Next will lead you to another window where you customize your CD with its name, speed, additional options, burning method, etc.
- Wait for approximately 10-15 minutes and your CD will be ready to use with all compatible Media Players.