Start the Year-End Wizard and follow its guidance to close the year again. During this time you will be asked to perform backup on paper, PDF, Excel, etc. You'll need to do that and also generate reports for the following items:
- General Ledger for the year you are closing
- Under general ledger, General Journal for the year you are closing
- Under accounts payable, Check Register for the year you are closing
- Under accounts receivable, Cash Receipts Journal for the year you are closing
- Under payroll, Payroll Journal for the year you are closing
On a side note, it appears that there is no troubleshooting for the instance when the income and deductions appear on the next year. My advice is to close all the data after the year has ended and then remove it from the software once the backup is done. This way you will start fresh. The Year-End also features a module that deletes non-relevant data from your records. Make sure to use that option in the first place.